TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A ‘customer’ is anyone who receives any information from ‘The Form Guru’ regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to information made available through Membership levels.
‘Services’ relates to any of the information we supply, regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to, all information provided through the services referred to as Memberships Levels or any other dealings with us.
As a ‘customer’ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialling or utilizing any of our ‘services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of our ‘services’ as a ‘customer’ and agree to all of the points that cumulatively form our ‘Terms and Conditions’ as set out here:
- You are at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
- All information supplied is strictly confidential and is for the sole use of customer registered with us who is responsible for paying for, subscribing to, or receiving the service in question. You agree to use the information solely and not divulge any of the information provided to any 3rd party in any way; including, but not limited to verbal, written or electronic distribution of the information supplied.
- Once a customer has received information from any of our services, he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties, either before or after any race has been run. It is released exclusively to customers of ‘The Form Guru’ – information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will not be permitted and we will immediately commence legal proceedings to remedy any such breach of our Terms of Business. We reserve the right to immediately cancel any services should we find that customers are passing information to third parties and are not obligated to provide a refund in such circumstances.
- ‘The Form Guru’ reserves the right to refuse membership to any server where it believes that person may use the information in any way described in clause 3.
- Customers must be aware that not every bet will win. Past results are not indicative of future performance and ‘The Form Guru’ is not bound by any assurance that any profits will be achieved over any period of time. Any information provided as part of any service to any customer is solely provided as an opinion, and there are no guarantees to the likely outcome of any race that is run.
- We reserve the right to change the service(s) at any time. Notification of such changes shall be made in the form of an email and article within the members website. Where a service has been changed that significantly affects (to the detriment) the service a member originally signed up for, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a refund for outstanding months remaining.
- We reserve the right to cancel the service(s) at any time. In such circumstances, a refund for any outstanding months of membership will be given.
- We reserve the right to cancel a customer’s membership at anytime due to threatening or abusive behaviour to members of staff or fellow members. No refund will be given
DATA PROTECTION, CANCELLATIONS AND PRIVACY
- We will not pass on your details to any third parties, nor will your information be used for any advertising purposes, other than those directly associated with us. We may provide you with information regarding other services that we believe may be of interest to you through email, phone, SMS text message or post, and we may also provide you with information from selected partners which we believe will be of interest to you. Any information provided as part of the ‘The Form Guru’ service offerings or provided on behalf of selected partners will be done so without making your details available to any 3rd parties. We operate an opt-out mechanism with any promotional or advertising communications using any medium, and we will permanently remove your information from any database where your details may have been stored.
- We do not condone or utilize the use of Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM), and will take all necessary actions required to stop and Unsolicited Commercial Email that purports to be from ‘The Form Guru’.
- ‘The Form Guru’ cannot and will not offer any refunds for any services, whether completed, in progress or not yet commenced, under any circumstances whilst the services that were signed up and paid for are still being provided in the capacity they were described at the time the service was commenced. Services in any form require a significant amount of time in administration, and setup irrespective of results, and as such we regret we are unable to offer any refunds in any form unless we are forced to cease or change any of our services to the detriment of the customer.
- If you have entered into a subscription for one of the products we offer, you understand you will be billed automatically for every subscription cycle. All members subscribed to this website will pay their subscriptions through Stripe, please ensure that there is funds within your account to pay the subscription, otherwise issues may arise, especially with recurring payments. Please also be aware, that accounts that are set up on recurring payments, will automatically pay subscriptions until this is cancelled or changed. The subscription will still be paid, even if the website account has been closed/cancelled. If you decide that you no longer wish to subscribe to a recurring membership, please visit your membership account (http://theformguru.com/my-accountand cancel your payment plan to ensure no future payments are taken.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
‘The Form Guru’ is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our product/service, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us at email@example.com detailing the nature of your complaint. We would ask you to provide your account details so that we can look into your account.
Our complaints procedure
- Complaints can be made by email only at the moment
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication, within three working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly, and efficiently.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by your complaint, and we need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We will not tolerate abusive or threatening emails or messages from members.If we deem an email or message to come into this category then we may cancel that members membership.